Dive into the spirituality of Varanasi

Previously I was just wondering about the spirituality of India. I wanted to probe about the same however, I was confused like from where? Then I got a suggestion and I planned a trip to Varanasi, one of the most spiritual places of India.

It was the time when I first got introduced by the spirituality of India. It also makes me familiar with the history of India. It is one of the oldest cities of India and is located near river Ganges in Uttar Pradesh in the North-East India. Its location near the river Ganges simply exemplifies the place of worship. I visited there in November, however, the best time to explore this beautiful place is from November to March. This is the most comfortable time to visit there as it is neither too hot nor too cold.

Varanasi is a very beautiful place and a crowded one as well. Whenever I be in the nostalgia of the nightly Agni pooja ceremony,  I really enjoy the same. This is such a mesmerising moment when every single corner of the ghat lights up with the fire, each and every part of the sky full of smoke of Aartis, people show their devotion to god and you cannot find a single corner of ghat idle at that very moment. Photographers come from all over India even from other countries as well in order to capture this divine scenario of agni pooja. If you have a sojourn to Varanasi and you haven't enjoyed the boat-ride in river ganges then honestly, you have missed a very big thing. You will see many people over there taking bath in ganga and it is such a wonderful experience trust me, even I enjoyed bathing in ganga a lot.

When in comes to foodaholic people then they should try the street food stalls as well as the small sweet shops too.I love the special ‘Bhaang Lassi’ of Varanasi which is so smooth, creamy and mouth-watering obviously. It is a amalgamation of yoghurt and dry fruits and I cannot repel myself with its amazing taste.

You can find various tour packages for Varanasi over the internet. The package which I personally chose is the Golden triangle tour with Varanasi. Being a traveller, I really like this Golden triangle tour package as it offers you amazing packages associated with different cities and states.

This one is the most amazing experience of travelling and I would personally suggest you to take a move to the Varanasi once in a lifetime.

Also Read : Still find that Mughal era somewhere

Comments

Popular Posts